Thursday, February 20, 2020

Again, Alan Throttle

After a slight mishap involving a rental agreement, and much time spent consulting with 'Alaskan Pipeline' attorneys, Chance and I have reinstated our lease at Pipeline headquarters. With the aforementioned issues elaborated on, AND RESOLVED, it's time for business.

Transgender athletes, or as they have been called "people, just like you and me" have been ransacking legitimate sports organizations in recent years. Well, Alan Throttle won't stand for it. None of us want to see man-ladies dunking on dainty power forwards in the WNBA. I shouldn't say none of us, because I know a few degenerates that would.

I am officially announcing my endorsement for a Transsexual Sports Organization that specifically recruits those of the human race that chop away, or add to their natural born appendages that wish to compete in organized athletics. I hereby seek nomination as an executive of any 'TSO' and declare myself seeking employment with such organization.

LGBTQly,
Alan Throttle

No comments:

Post a Comment